It's sunday... I was lazy and really don't feel like preparing a real lunch !
Had some sad zucchini in the fridge and lots of parsley, decided to invent this EASY dish as a side with a beef burger I made also today.
Grilled Zucchini & Easy one-minute Sauce
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 0.5 cm thick
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and dry the zucchini. Cut off the ends and discard them. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into 1/4- inch-/ 0.5 cm thick planks
- preheat your grill to high and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill the zucchini over direct heat until they're well browned, 4-6 minutes per side.
- Prepare your after-grilling sauce by mixing all ingredients from garlic through salt and pepper.
- Drizzle your hot "delicious" zucchini with your sauce while they are still HOT !