Thursday, September 13, 2012

My new glasses from Firmoo !

Dear readers and friends, how many times you felt  that annoying eye ache  after 2 or 3 hours of blogging in front of the computer? be honest... in my case, I suffered from burning sensation and sometimes headache after a couple of hours in front of the computer screen.

Well, finaly I decided to buy one of those protective glasses that are adapted only for PCs, i.e non-prescription glasses. 

Firmo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. So far. And I decided to give it a try!
Besides, Fimroo has launched a program offering free eyewear for first-time buyers if that is their first purchase at Firmoo (to know more about this, please check at http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html).

They over 300 styles of affordable and stylish frames for you to choose from. Customers even can buy 8 pairs of different eyewear on our site instead of only one pair at the local retail outlet or mall with the same amount money.

 
Different clothes, different mood, different glasses every day, sounds interesting, huh? And if you don’t want to rack your brain to think it over which style suits you most, we offer Virtual Try-On System that helps you see how you look with our glasses or sunglasses.
You even are able to use your own photo to try our eyewear virtually, and also you can share your awesome try-on photo on yours and Firmoo’s Facebook wall and see what your friends think of it. Cool, right?

So why wearing non-prescription glasses (for fashion and more)?
  • Non- prescription glasses made without any prescription are increasingly becoming a fad and become a must-have for fashionistas. They can upgrade your look. Besides, you can show distinct image by wearing different fashion non prescription glasses.
  • Non-prescription eye glasses are helpful for protecting your eyes from direct sunlight, dust, and even radiation from computer. By adding anti-radiation, non prescription glasses can filter our some radiations that may harm your eyes.
  • Do you want to draw attention away from the wrinkles around your eyes? If so, wearing a pair of no prescription glasses is a good way to hide wrinkles and in some cases the eyewear can also take away attention from other parts of the face.

I would highly recommend Firmoo.com , I got my glasses ten days aftter purchasing them ( bearing in mind that I live in Italy ). They also offer free shipping for orders over $ 39.00!
A very cute compact and convenient eyeglass care kit was sent to me with my glasses , All components are packaged in a clear, pegable pouch with velcro closure. Kit includes:   Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth and Metal Screwdriver Keychain; this was a nice surprise.

You can check their Facebook page here .
  
This is the one I got, like it?





My purchased glasses


My glasses !



Spice up your look, wear Firmoo glasses !

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and suggestions make me happy!