- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil .
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/3 cup peas
- 2 cups white or brown rice, cooked according to package directions.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste.
- 1 Tb tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
|Chop your veggies|
|Saute your onion|
|Add your carrots, peas and some chopped ginger if you want|
|Add your chopped bell pepper|
|Add your tomato puree and Now ladies and gentlemen ...It's time for the king of this plate soy sauce !|
Then bring a big pan , add some olive oil and fry your cooked rice a little, add your veggies , fry them together and Enjoy !!
1. Preheat your wok , I don't have any so I used a pot. Add onion ; cook until the onion becomes translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Add remaining vegetables ( carrots, bell pepper, and peas); you can also add some chopped fresh ginger , I did ! cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3.Add you tomato puree and soy sauce, cook for a couple of minutes. Mix in cooked rice,cook for several minutes, mixing every so often.
Makes: 2 cups, Cooking time: 20 minutes