Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Caprese Salad .. with a twist !

      Today I felt like eating salad for lunch , am not that kinda person by the way , yet , who can resist the Italian Caprese salad or as they call it here ( Inslalata Caprese ) ! 
It is usually served like the photo in the end of this post .. But I decided to put it into action and rock it a little bit ! 


My version of Pisa Tower


And this is me in the "real" Pisa City











You will need these plus some salt and you are done ! 

Chop em like this , add some salt and olive oil ... e Voilà !



Ingredients :
1 Tomato
1  Mozzarella ball.
some fresh basil
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt.

How to :
chop the tomato and mozzarella ,add your basil  put them on a serving plate , drizzle some olive oil and salt and here you go !!  

Another serving idea ...


enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and suggestions make me happy!